- Allulose is a rare sugar that is found in fruits like raisins, figs and kiwis. Although identical to sugar in taste, allulose contains almost zero calories and imparts no glycemic response, making it the perfect sugar substitute!
- Allulose is recognized by the body as a simple sugar and absorbed accordingly; however, clinical studies confirm that it is not metabolized and has no impact on blood glucose levels.
- Dr. Murray has chosen AllSWEET® from Anderson Advanced Ingredients as it is the only certified non-GMO allulose source available.
- AllSWEET® allulose has been shown in preliminary studies indicate the potential for inhibition of fat synthesis*
- Weight Management studies indicate that AllSWEET® allulose containing food & beverages, when paired with an overall healthy diet, may help normalize metabolic status*